Keystroke Dash is the easy-to-use real-time dashboard based reporting tool for Act! that is powerful and highly flexible. Choose from Personal or Manager editions to view data for yourself or for all of your Act! users on one screen within the Act! application.
Dash Personal allows you to view and analyze your own performance of key performance indicators (KPIs), activities, histories, products, notes, and opportunities.
Dash centralizes all key sales information in one view. Manage ACT! interactively, analyze sales activities and results from a single customizable view, and share powerful reports.
Prioritize sales activities. Assess sales performance. Predict sales results.
- Centralize and organize all key activities, opportunities, histories, notes, custom tables, companies, and contacts in one view.
- Manage your database - realign territories and reschedule multiple activities or opportunities at once.
- Communicate faster by emailing one or more histories directly from the dashboard.
- Create follow-up activities from your pipeline list.
- Compare, analyze and drill down on activities, histories, opportunities, custom tables, products and queries or graphs.
- Monitor and quantify sales performance with key performance indicator (KPI) statistics. Calculate sum and average.
- Create advanced KPIs off almost any field in your Act! database including custom fields. (Act! v16+)
- Easily create multiple-table queries with SQL statement auto-generation.
- Build exception reports and identify neglected accounts.
- Set targets for activity and opportunity levels to identify gaps and adjust sales plans.
- Choose from many templates and easily customize your own dashboards using our Dashboard Wizard. Drag and drop panels and fields.
- Share your dashboard as a report in PDF format.
- Select custom color schemes for your graphs and charts. (Act! v16/17/18/19/20)
- Export any list to MS Excel.
- Use Keystroke Alerts bundle to automate your dashboard reporting.
VARIANTS: Dash Manager vs Personal Editions:
The two tiers of Keystroke Dash are identical in functionality and features, save for the Personal edition supports reporting for only ONE user (My Record), and the Manager edition supports reporting on one or more users.