(formerly Swiss Army Knife 2.0)
An advanced tool that allows you to perform Excel-style modifications to your data directly inside of Act!. As well as make updates to your database that the software does not currently feature
Some examples include:
- Insert or append data in a field to your entire database or a lookup
- Replace existing data based on criteria. Example: replace all email records containing @mycompanyemail.com with @yournewemail.com
- Set limited access en masse to companies
- Create a note or a history to all the contacts in a lookup
- Regular Expressions ( REGEX)
You can run these one at a time, or string a group of actions together. You can even use windows tasks to have the batches run on a schedule for regular updating of your database.
PLEASE NOTE: As with any major data manipulation tool, please make sure to complete a dry run on copy of your database to confirm expected result.
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program, nor does it include training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup
- Service may not exceed 45-minutes and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.
- Setup Assistance can only be purchased with product. If you determine you need it afterwards, the minimum support plan available is VIP Lite for $85 USD.