- Act! for Web
- Act! for Windows (Pro & Premium)
- Act! v22, v21, Act! v20, Act! v19, Act! v18
Have Questions about Tables4act?
The Essential Act! Add-on
Tables4act! is quite simply the easiest way to get the most out of Act!. Custom Tables make it possible to bring complex data sets, unique business processes, and specialized industry practices together inside of Act! to help better manage your business.
Custom Tables bring spreadsheet-like functionality into Act!, enabling you to track & manage rich complex data that you can link to contacts, companies, groups, and opportunities for easy reference.
Custom table data can be viewed singularly under one contact, or globally as a whole. Imagine viewing the lease of one customer, and then pivoting to see all the active leases for your business. From a global view you can filter, sort, calculate, and report on this data to better understand your book of business. And what works for leases can also work insurance policies, mortgages, loans, support contracts, product inventory, you name it.
- Maintain detailed, industry-specific data like insurance policies, service contracts, mortgages, or projects in an unlimited number of tables with spreadsheet-like functionality, embedded within Act!.
- Associate individual table entries to Act! contacts, companies, groups, and opportunities for easy reference.
- Pivot from a contact view to global view to gain visibility on all your related data, allowing you to filter by active accounts, calculate total values, and even export to Excel for more advanced data massaging.
- Benefit from the power of CRM to action on the data you keep in Custom Tables—schedule activities, send follow-up emails, and more.
- Search and view roll-up data in filterable, aggregate list views for things like all projects or all service contracts or view highly-specialized information like the details of an individual project or service contract for a particular contact.
Works in all parts of Act!
Part of your database
The foundation for many of our Actcessories
Feature Comparison between Tables4act & Act! Premium Plus
Number of databases supported
Works in Web & Windows
Complete Tables functionality
Complete Mail Merge Functionality
Subscription Quantity Requirements
As many as needed
Must match Act! licenses
Custom Table Manager
Support for importing other schemas
Included with Act! subscription
Tables4Act! Screen Shots (click on thumbnails below)
Screen Shots of our Industry samples (click on thumbnails below)
Custom tables demo with Tables4Act!
Creating Custom Tables
Creating Parent Link
Importing from Spreadsheet
Migrating Data from Contacts
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- Compatible with Act! v16 or higher (sold separately)
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32-bit)
- Licensing is based on a per user/database/year basis
- Tables4Act! can access most custom tables from other programs, but new layout screens will have to be recreated.