The Essential Act! Add-on
Tables4act! is quite simply the easiest way to get the most out of Act!.
Custom Tables make it possible to bring complex data sets, unique businesses processes, and specialised industry practices together in Act! to manage your business.
Custom Tables enables you to track rich, specialised data, you can associate individual table entries to Act! contacts, companies, groups, and opportunities for easy reference, or look at each of the custom table lists globally.
- Maintain detailed, industry-specific data like insurance policies, service contracts, mortgages, or projects in an unlimited number of tables with spreadsheet-like functionality, embedded within Act!.
- Associate individual table entries to Act! contacts, companies, groups, and opportunities for easy reference.
- Benefit from the power of CRM to action on the data you keep in Custom Tables—schedule activities, send follow-up emails, and more.
- Search and view roll-up data in filterable, aggregate list views for things like all projects or all service contracts or view highly-specialized information like the details of an individual project or service contract for a particular contact.
Part of your database
The basis for many of our Actcessories
Feature Comparison between Tables4act & Act! Premium Plus
Number of databases supported
Works in Web & Windows
Complete Tables functionality
Complete Mail Merge Functionality
Subscription Quantity Requirements
As many as needed
Must match Act! licenses
Custom Table Manager
Support for importing other schemas
Included with Act! subscription
Tables4Act! Screen Shots (click on thumbnails below)
Screen Shots of our Industry samples (click on thumbnails below)
Custom tables demo with Tables4Act!
Creating Custom Tables
Creating Parent Link
Importing from Spreadsheet
Migrating Data from Contacts
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- Compatible with Act! v16 or higher (sold separately)
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32-bit)
- Licensing is based on a per user/database/year basis
- Tables4Act! can access most custom tables from other programs, but new layout screens will have to be recreated.
- Annual subscription = $69.50 USD (cost per database/user/activation)