Our Mission Statement
"To inspire & support our client's ongoing success through quality software solutions."
Have a question about our services?
Committed to delivering the highest return on your success investment
The Keystroke team is committed to inspiring & supporting your success through software solutions. Yes, we have the biggest Act! sales, support, development team in the world, but we'd like to think these distinctions are a reflection of our customer's success. As the Canadian Master Distributor of Act!, we provide sales and support in both English and French, but more importantly we seek to provide our clients with the largest return on their CRM investment.
This success commitment is reflected in the following:
- KQC Membership: The Keystroke Quality Client membership is an exclusive program that entitles eligible clients to free online services, discounted software & support, and many other perks. KQC Membership definitely has its privileges!
- Keystroke Customer Portal: an online resource to view and manage all your licenses, subscriptions, and support contracts.
- Keystroke Koncierge Program: a welcome program that includes free software, database review, and provisioning support from our success team
- Free Monthly Act! classroom training: a success commitment from us to ensure your team gets the most from Act! (includes our exclusive free 2-hour "Actcelerator" training video)
- AMA Provisioning: A free hour of one-to-one provisioning on Marketing Automation with our MaaS certified consultant to help you leverage more from AMA
- Orange Care & VIP Success Packages: Our exclusive support plans designed to support your CRM success at a great value
We have over 30 full-time employees spread across Canada and the United States, with offices in Toronto and Kitchener, ONtario. We are an award winning Act! Certified Consultancy Team who understands that every organization is unique. We work with your company to identify business goals and objectives to craft an Act! implementation strategy that fits your business needs.
World's #1 Act! Reseller
Let our expertise help turn your database into a robust automation partner.
Act! Reporting Services
Experts in Actcessories
Act! Hosting Services
Keystroke Partner Network
Act! Emarketing Expertise
The Welcome Kit
Other Keystroke Advantages
The following represent a short list of specific accomplishments of which only Keystroke can boast.
- thirteen full-time support staff
- Exclusive Orange Care & VIP support plans
- Free email support
- Dedicated support manager, deployment coordinator, and support coordinator
- Customer Portal to view your tickets & support plans with online renewal options
- Monthly Free Act! Training for all Keystroke Act! subscribers
- English & French support, Monday to Friday, 9AM - 6PM EDT
- Services include database conversion & repair, importing & exporting, training, custom table database design & scripting, password recovery, add-on development, and much more.
- Manager of the Keystroke Partner Program which includes 30% of the North American Act! Consultants under our management
Canadian Master VAR
- Canadian Master VAR for Act! since 2015
- Exclusive Hosting provider for Canada
- Two Canadian offices (Toronto & Kitchener, Ontario)
- the exclusive French technical support provider for all Francophone Act! subscribers in North America
- manager of all Act! consultants in Canada, including their certification, renewals, and order processing
- Exclusive Act! Hosting Provider for Canada, and long time member of the Hosting Provider Program (HPP)
- Nearly double the Act! subscribers of any other Act! reseller with over $3M in Act! sales annually
- Keystroke comprises 10% of Swiftpage's worldwide sales
- Exclusive online Act! quoting system
- Industry leading sales quoting system allowing customers to view, edit, and accept our proposals online
- Solution selling with over one hundred add-on products
- the Keystroke customer portal to manage your software licenses & Act! subscriptions
- One of the highest Act! subscription retention rates in the business
- seven full-time developers
- publishers of some of the most popular add-ons, including Handheld Contact, Act4outlook, and Tables4act, along with over one hundred other add-ons
- we manage the Act! Development Community and liaise with Swiftpage on SDK and WebAPI issues, as well as meeting with their dev team weekly regarding Act! Premium Plus - which Keystroke developed for them
- Act! Premier Trainers (APT) are Swiftpage certified training professionalists qualified to train the approved Act! curriculum. Keystroke boasts three trainers on staff, as well being the official trainers of all Act! Certified Consultants in Canada.
Business Partner Advisory Council (BPAC)
- Long time member of BPAC (Business Partner Advisory Council), the Executive Council for Swiftpage Act! Consultants