Our Mission Statement
"To inspire & support our client's ongoing success through quality software solutions."
Have a question about our services?
Committed to delivering the highest return on your success investment
The Keystroke team is committed to inspiring & supporting your success through software solutions. Yes, we have the biggest Act! sales, support, development team in the world, but we'd like to think these distinctions are a reflection of our customer's success. As the Canadian Master Distributor of Act!, we provide sales and support in both English and French, but more importantly we seek to provide our clients with the largest return on their CRM investment.
This success commitment is reflected in the following:
- Keystroke Customer Portal: an online resource to view and manage all your licenses, subscriptions, and support contracts.
- Keystroke Koncierge Program: a welcome program that includes free software, database review, and provisioning support from our success team
- Free Monthly Act! classroom training: a success commitment from us to ensure your team gets the most from Act! (includes our exclusive free 2-hour "Actcelerator" training video)
- Growth Suite Provisioning: A free hour of one-to-one training on Marketing Automation & a free subscription to Opt-in Manager to ensure your distribution list is optimal
- Orange Care & VIP Success Packages: Our exclusive support plans designed to support your CRM success at a great value
We have over 30 full-time employees spread across Canada and the United States, with offices in Toronto, Montreal, and Kitchener. We are an award winning Act! Certified Consultancy Team who understands that every organization is unique. We work with your company to identify business goals and objectives to craft an Act! implementation strategy that fits your business needs.
World's #1 Act! Reseller
Let our expertise help turn your database into a robust automation partner.
Act! Reporting Services
Experts in Actcessories
Act! Hosting Services
Keystroke Partner Network
Act! Emarketing Expertise
The Welcome Kit
Other Keystroke Advantages
The following represent a short list of specific accomplishments of which only Keystroke can boast.
- thirteen full-time support staff
- Exclusive Orange Care & VIP support plans
- Free email support
- Dedicated support manager, deployment coordinator, and two support coordinators
- Customer Portal to view your tickets & support plans with online renewal options
- Monthly Free Act! Training for all Keystroke Act! subscribers
- English & French support, Monday to Friday, 8AM - 7PM EST
- Services include database conversion & repair, importing & exporting, training, custom table database design & scripting, password recovery, add-on development, and much more.
- Free 30-60 minute database assessments*
- Manager of the Keystroke Partner Program which includes 25% of the North American Act! Consultants under our management
- Canadian Master VAR for Act! since 2015
- Exclusive Hosting provider for Canada
- three Offices in Ontario & Quebec
- the exclusive French technical support provider for all Francophone Act! subscribers in North America
- manager of all Act! consultants in Canada, including their certification, renewals, and order processing
- Exclusive Act! Hosting Provider for Canada, and long time member of the Hosting Provider Program (HPP)
- Operator of the Act! Marketplace - the largest inventory of Act! addons anywhere
- nearly double the Act! subscribers of any other Act! reseller
- Keystroke comprises 10% of Swiftpage's worldwide sales
- Exclusive online Act! quoting system
- Industry leading sales quoting system allowing customers to view, edit, and accept our proposals online
- Solution selling with over one hundred add-on products
- Our sales team includes multiple Act! Consultants, and is led by a Sales manager who previously worked with Sage & Swiftpage as a customer account manager, so they know their stuff.
- the Keystroke customer portal to manage your software licenses & Act! subscriptions
- One of the highest Act! subscription retention rates in the business
- seven full-time developers
- publishers of some of the most popular add-ons, including Handheld Contact, Act4outlook, and Tables4act, along with over one hundred other add-ons
- we manage the Act! Development Community and liaise with Swiftpage on SDK and WebAPI issues, as well as meeting with their dev team weekly regarding Act! Premium Plus - which Keystroke developed for them
- Manager of the Act! Marketplace
- Act! Premier Trainers (APT) are Swiftpage certified training professionalists qualified to train the approved Act! curriculum. Keystroke boasts three trainers on staff, as well being the official trainers of all Act! Certified Consultants in Canada.
- Long time member of BPAC (Business Partner Advisory Council), the Executive Council for Swiftpage Act! Consultants