Our Mission Statement
"To inspire & support our client's ongoing success through quality software solutions."
Ask us an Act! question
Keystroke's General Act! Services
Here are a few popular Act! quotes:
Let us help make Act! a central part of your business success
We hear it every day.
Unlike an accounting or Office application, most people do not have a clear idea what they want from their CRM, or what it is capable of. For that reason, they tend to utilize the program within the limits of their CRM understanding - which tends to be simple contact and calendar use, and sometimes sales Opportunities, as well, but little else.
Keystroke can help. We can help define your CRM objective; design a database tailored to your business needs; deploy the Act! software in a secure and flexible way; employ time-saving workflow technology; ensure the required users are setup with mobile access to the datebase to improve productivity; unleash lead generating eMarketing solutions; implement add-ons where needed; and finally train the team to increase adoption and guarantee you get the most from your CRM investment.
In short, we can help you get what you paid for when you invested in Act!.
What we cannot do, however, is motivate business owners to change. If you provide the "will", we'll provide the "way".
The following is a small sample of some of the general Act! services we provide on a daily basis:
- Database customization and design (Contact, Company, Group, and Opportunity Tables)
- Custom Table design for features (project management, quoting, case management, etc.)
- Custom table design for industries (mortgages, wealth management, realtors, etc.)
- Software deployment (software installations, Act for Web setup, network deployment, syncronization setup, security configuration, backup and maintenance setup, remote database deployment, and general installation troubleshooting)
- project scoping and management
- Database upgrades, conversions, and repairs
- Layout design and customization
- Addon deployment and consultation
- Software development
- Onsite, remote, and classroom training
- Database optimization
- Reporting design and automation
- Sales consulting
- Cost saving pre-sales consulting
- Data management efficiencies
- Password recovery
- SQL scripting and debugging
- Windows and network troubleshooting
- Act database Hosting
- Advanced query building for Groups, Companies, and Sync Sets
- Email integration and troubleshooting
- Outlook Contact & Calendar integration
- Importing and Exporting
- Workflow automation
- Mail merge design, processing, and automation
- eMarketing setup and support
Level 2 Support & Consulting
Level 3 Support & Consulting
Level 2 Setup & Break/Fix Support
Level 2 Setup & Break/Fix Support
Level 2 & 3 Consulting
Handheld Contact Support
Support Plans & Services
Since 1994 Keystroke has been delivering technical services & solutions to our customers, and we've developed competitive support plans to provide peace of mind with value.
VIP Support Plans: Generally speaking the services listed above can be paid for in labour blocks, VIP Plans, or on a project basis.
Scoping: Keystroke also offers scoping fees for projects, database repairs and conversions to allow us to better assess the over all costs before we ask customers to commit. If approved, half the cost of the scoping fee is applied to the project cost.
OrangeCare: Our OrangeCare Premium Support Plans, on the other hand, are ideal for our customer's day-to-day Break/fix needs, as it provides industry leading support with peace of mind cost certaintly.