Getting Started with
Act! Premium Cloud
Providing exceptional service and driving business forward often requires your mission critical data to be accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. With the Act! Premium (access via web) and Act! Premium Mobile, you can make your Act! database available via popular web browsers, mobile devices, and tablets! In this video you will learn why installing Act! Premium (access via web) may be the right move for you, and also learn what steps are required to get started.
Configuring Browsers to work with Act! for Web
Act! Hosting relating videos
Please review the following videos to help you get setup with Act! for Web hosting.
Configuring Outlook with Act for Web
APM tour for mobile devices
Restoring an RDB and syncing
Features of Act! for Web
Configuring browsers for Act! fo Web
Editing the Act! Cloud layout
Act! Premium Mobile
- Travel light and stay connected with real-time, mobile access to your Act! Premium contact, calendar, and opportunity details from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device.
- Easily view, add, and edit Act! contact details, notes, history, activities, as well as groups and companies for a powerful sales advantage.
- Focus your energy on high priority opportunities by filtering your list view based on date, status, process, and stage—like commitment to buy.
- Conduct a global search on any text field, even attachments, to find and open precisely what you need, when you need it—fast.
- Boost your effectiveness with a sleek interface that features Quick Actions and follows familiar Act! functionality. Personalize your layouts and enjoy a split screen tablet view for easy scrolling and viewing.
- Keep everyone up-to-date and on the same page since workgroups have secured, shared access to the most recent Act! details.
- Get the most out of using Act! Premium, because Act! Premium Mobile is included at no additional charge with your purchase!
Act! Premium Mobile (APM)
- Contacts (your entire address book, no limits)
- Opportunities (new with Act! Premium 2013)
- Tasklist (filter for even easier task management)
- Notes and History (no limits, see all your notes & histories on each contact)
- Global Search
- Groups and Companies (new with Act! Premium v16)
- Integrated Mail Client (have your mobile emails saved to the appropriate contact history)