Have questions about Act! system requirements?
All minimum system requirements are based on a single-user environment (one computer accessing a local database). In a shared environment, Act! Pro is designed to work with up to 10 users; Act! by Premium Solutions are intended for more than ten users. Recommended server system requirements are for environments of more than one user. Customer Registration and Activation are required to use Act!.
Your system must meet the minimum requirements to be eligible for Technical Support.
All versions system requirements can be found at www.act.com/systreq.
Please note the following compatibility considerations for Browsers, MS Office (version and bitnes) integration, Windows, and Gmail.
- Office 2010 support was discontinued with Act! 20.1
- Office 2016 was introduced with Act! v20
- Office 64-bit integration was introduced with Act! v19
- Google Chrome support was certified with Act! v21
- Windows 64-bit support was introduced with Act! 2009
- SQL 2008 was discontinued by Microsoft in 2019
- SQL 2005 was discontinued by Microsoft in 2016