The essential Helpdesk Actcessory 4 support professionals
Act4support Dashboard provides global view of all support activity
- Link tickets directly to Act! Contacts.
- Automatically generate unique numeric ticket numbers.
- Automatically generate a unique LogMeIn rescue session code which can be provided to the customer to begin a remote support session. (Requires LogMeIn Rescue subscription)
- View all tickets for a given Contact or Technician.
- Filter ticket list by status, date, billable, and billed fields.
- Export your current ticket list to Excel with a click of a button.
- Easily navigate to the Contact linked with the ticket by clicking the “Go To Contact” button.
- Assign tickets to one or more technicians.
- Easily create a follow-up activity with the customer from within the ticket.
- Create and send Outlook email messages from predefined templates. For example, a ticket summary.
- Using Topline Designer, easily create and manage support contract records. When a ticket is created for a Contact, Act 4 Support will automatically look for active support contracts. If one is found, the user is presented with the option to link the ticket to the contract. As the user updates the total on the ticket, this total is automatically deducted from the support contract’s “Remaining Time” field.
- Control common preferences easily from one place which allows syncing of preferences for both local and remote users. These settings may only be modified by an Administrator.
- Optionally, an Outlook plugin is also provided which provides the following features:
- Quickly navigate to the Act! Contact with a click of a button after selecting an email message.
- Create a ticket directly from an email message.
Seamless Outlook integration allows you to jump directly to a contact from an email
Create a ticket from an email
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- Compatible with Act! v16 or higher (sold separately)
- Topline Licensing requires v16 version or higher
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32-bit)
RELEASE DATE:March 29th, 2016
The following is a breakdown of how our Act4 products can be purchased. As some users may already own Topline Designer and most users will only need one subscription of The Knowtifer, we've broken down our bundles so you can save money by buying only what you need. The "Act4x" listed in the chart below represents all our Act4 products.
- First Year's subscription = $179 USD (cost per seat)
- Subscription Renewal = $129 USD (cost per seat)
The Knowtifier (annual subscription - only one required per database) = $299.95 USD
- When bundling Act4support, Knowtifier is only $199.95/year
- 5-14 = 10% discount
- 15+ = 15% discount