Act! Self Help
- Why Choose Keystroke
- Keystroke Support Plans
- I purchased Act!, what now?
- Post Sale Survey
- Act! Downloads
- Keystroke Dynamic DNS
- Act! Community
- Act! White Papers
- LogMeIn Remote Access
- We Love Referrals
Thank you for purchasing Act! - the #1 Contact & Customer Manager since 1987.
As Act! Consultants, we encourage all our customers to use us as resources to get the most out of their CRM investment, but there are many other great resources we want you to be aware of, as well.Whether you're a new or upgrading Act! user, take advantage of these self-service resources designed to help you get up and running quickly and easily.
Self Help Notice
At Keystroke we encourage all customers new to Act! or upgrading from an older version to purchase one of our exclusive VIP Support Plans, or enroll in Orange Care. It is our experience that those that engage us for initial setup assistance have a dramatically higher rate of success with Act! compared to those that "go it alone".
If your are a Keystroke.ca customer, you can request a remote assistance by calling 1-800-857-0558. Our technicians can then take control of your computer to do the job needed. This is done with a secure gateway and requires your confirmation.
- Hourly rate of $145 / hour – Minimum 30 minutes (75 $). Must acquire a VIP in advance. Learn more at Keystroke.ca/VIPPLAN
See the Act! obsolescence policy (2 years)
- Swiftpage (makers of Act!) support
- Act! support line: 866-873-2006
- Act! eMarketing support line: 877-228-8377 option 3 followed by option 2
- Act! eMarketing Web access: http://swiftpageconnect.com/ (user management)
- Act! product activation (Customer Service): ActCustomerService@act.com or 866-873-2006
- Compatibility Matrix for Act!
- Act! System Requirements for each version
Act! Knowledgebase: Search our Knowledgebase and Community for information from our team of product experts and powerful Act! users. We can help you discover the answers to questions you have about your Act! product.
Our "Getting Started" page is a useful resource for learning how to install different versions of Act!, configure Outlook integration, how to share or move a database across a network, and lots more.
While Act! is one of the easiest CRM's to learn, becoming a power user can take some practice and study. To faciliate this process, we've provided over five hours of training videos that your staff can take again and again.
Ready to start sending professional, eye-catching emails to your contacts with Act! Emarketing? Learn how to harness the power of Emarketing right from within your Act! software.
The Act! Community is a largefamily of users that like to assist other users with issues they're having with the software.
If you're having a problem with your software you have several options:
1. Submit a support ticket to Swiftpage. http://www.act.com/resources/contact
2. Call Swiftpage (be sure to have your account number and call from the phoneline registered with your account. Call 866-873-2006. M-F 8:30AM-8PM EST
3. Call Keystroke at 1-800-857-0558 for paid support. Ask us about our VIP plans.
Act! has built-in workflow called "Smart Tasks", however, we have developed a much more reliable and robust solution called "The Knowtifier for Act!", which allows you to automate emails and tasks triggered off date fields within your database. The Knowtifier delivered this email.
To learn more, visit http://keystroke.ca/index.php/en/act-software/act-verticals-menu/the-knowtifier
Whay buy off the rack, when you can tailor your CRM to your unique needs?
Act! add-ons can dramatically improve your company's efficiency and productivity when using Act!. From custom tables, power utilities, to industry specific verticals, Act! add-ons can extend the power and functionality of your CRM.