Our Act! Hosting Facilities
- Why Host Your Act! Database
- What Are User Roles and Permissions
- Steps to Act! Hosting
- Our Act! Hosting Facilities
- Act! Hosting Sign-Up
- Upload File
- Act! Hosted Program Terms and Conditions
- Act! for Web Custom Demos
- Act! Cloud Workspace
- Act! Hosting Rates
- How to setup Act! for Web & APM
- How to set up Act! for Windows
- Act! Hosting FAQ
All Keystroke Servers are hosted in a Canadian Tier 3 Data Centre
Cogent's network stretches over 185 markets throughout 38 countries in North America, Europe and Asia, with over 57,500 route miles of long-haul fiber and more than 27,200 miles of metropolitan fiber serving over 590 metropolitan rings.
Each of Cogent's state-of-the-art data centers are connected to their all-optical network. Cogent Data Centers are known for providing an environment where connectivity, availability, security and performance are the highest priority. Coupled with Cogent's high speed bandwidth, they give their customers the best value in the industry. Their committed customer support and local provisioning teams ensure maximum reliability.
- There is 100% uptime guarantee on the network side.
- There are two feeds going into the facility which are sitting on a ring architecture from here to Montreal, down to NY, across to Hamilton and back up to Toronto. Adding a failsafe in case any of the routes are disrupted.
- We currently have 160Gigs going into the facility and will continue to splice more as the demand rises.
- The power in this data centre has been running at 100% uptime for 3 years now.
- The power is uniquely fed through Two Separate Power Stations (Markham Hydro & Toronto Hydro) going into the facility.
- These feeds are then connected to 3 Caterpillar Diesel Generators running N+1(2100 kW capacity). Also configured for separate A+B power redundancy.
- There are 3 UPS Units (685kVa Total) also in A+B redundancy configuration designed to hold the charge while the generators are engaged in the event of an outage.
- Ten (10) 20-Ton Liebert HVACunits with Rooftop Condenser for cooling data centre under the floors – Always running at N+1 for redundancy (there is always one more running than required at any time in case of failure with the others).
- Two (2) 12-Ton Carrier HVACunits for cooling the UPS room.
Specific Cogent Data Centre Features
Did You Know?
- The Cogent network is directly connected to more than 80% of US broadband eyeballs (LRG)
- Cogent is the only commercial ISP to operate one of the 13 DNS root servers of the Internet (C.ROOT)
- 50% of the top web properties in the US & Europe are Cogent customers (comScore)
- More than 400 Universities & Research Institutions worldwide rely on Cogent bandwidth