- What is new in Act! 17
- Act! Pro vs Premium
- Act! Version Comparison
- Act! Premium Mobile
- Act! On Premise vs Cloud
- Act! FAQ
- Act! System Requirements
- Act! Obsolescence Policy
- The Knowtifier
Two-way wireless syncing between your Smartphone and ACT!
Handheld Contact is simply the best service enabling two-way, wireless synchronization between your Smartphone and your ACT! Contact and Customer Management software. Track and manage complete prospect and customer information and more. Improve your productivity and mobilize your customer management with Handheld Contact.
Whether you use an iPhone, Android, Blackberry mobile device, or even an iPad or Android Tablet, Handheld Contact puts all your vital contact, calendar, notes and history at your finger tips — it’s like taking your office with you.
HHC combined with Act! will help your productivity & accountability in a variety of ways:
- Fast offline access to your contacts and calendar
- Offline meeting reminders so you never miss an appointment or task
- Call or email anyone in your database from one central source, and always have a History of your mobile communications
- Export your HHC contacts to your device’s native address book for better Bluetooth access in the car
- Configurable sync fields allow you up to fifty additional fields to sync from your Act! to your mobile device for unparalleled offline visibility on your critical customer data.
Watch some video demonstrations of HHC on different mobile platforms.
- Watch the Handheld Contact Youtube Video for a review on its' iPad functionality.
- Watch the Handheld Contact Youtube video for a review on its' iPhone functionality.
- Watch the Handheld Contact Youtube video for a review on its' Blackberry Functionality
Handheld Contact Main Features:
- Automatic two-way, wireless syncing between your ACT! database and your Smartphone every 15 minutes
- ACT! data storage directly on your handheld device
- Automatic identification and syncing of your important contacts
- Customizable sync settings so YOU determine what is synchronized and what isn’t
- Day, week, or month views calendar viewing, activity and task scheduling, and notes and histories logging for calls and emails with automatic time-stamping
- ACT! contact calling and emailing from your PDA, which records the history of each and syncs that back to ACT!
- Sync privileges management for multiple users with the administration console — monitor and change sync settings, and add an unlimited number of users
- A fully-hosted solution using patent pending technology with all the IT syncing infrastructure you need
- Free product upgrades and notifications, installation support, and access to toll free and online technical support
_______________--"Mobile access to customer and prospect information is essential for today’s business professionals, sales teams and larger workgroups," - Joe Bergera, Senior Vice-President and GM for ACT!
"If I’m not in the office, it saves me hours. It saves me a minimum of an hour a day - that’s a conservative estimate." - Bill Holsman, CEO, Sign-Lite, Cleveland, OH
"Accuracy of information was the biggest gain in adopting Handheld Contact. The challenge before was that information wasn’t getting updated into the database in a timely manner and sometimes it was being forgotten completely." - Larry Heimpel, CompX, Waterloo, ON
|Blackberry Contact Detail View|
What can Handheld Contact do for you?
- Collaborate and share data with team members inside and outside of wireless coverage areas
- Enjoy accurate and current customer information in your ACT! database and on your Smartphone all the time.
- Allows access to ACT! data anytime, anywhere on your mobile device — no need for a notebook computer, accessing the Web or returning to the office for updates.
- Facilitates ACT! data entry at your fingertips
- Increases productivity and saves you time — take notes right in Handheld Contact eliminating the need for pen-and-paper notes and redundant data entry
- Easy to install and use with no training
What can Handheld Contact do for your company?
- Allows employees more flexibility and increases contacts, time with customers, and time in the field. Improves accuracy and flow of information within your company
- Reduces the employees’ dependence on returns to the office for updates and syncing.
- Increases employee productivity — Handheld Contact users report an average savings of 2.5 hours per week
- Easily integrates with existing IT infrastructure — Handheld Contact is a secure, hosted solution translating to low total cost of ownership
- Enables straightforward administration of all users from the centralized Handheld Contact console
- Ensures you pay only for the users you need when you need them with a subscription model that accommodates your changing business needs without surprises