We are delighted to announce that effective January 1st, 2016, Michael Kadlub has joined Keystroke as our new ACT Support Manager. Michael is well known within the ACT Community as one of the best ACT! Consultants in North America, and certainly well loved by his customers. Michael, who is located near Cleveland, Ohio, has been ACT certified since 1997, and has distinguished himself with DesignR1 Software for the past eight years as their Senior ACT Consultant.
While Michael has many areas of expertise, he was chiefly responsible for the provisioning of all of Swiftpage’s hosting customers for the last few years, and he has an in depth knowledge of countless ACT productivity tools to help our customers “Act! better”.
Michael joins one of the largest teams of ACT! Consultants in North America, where he is charged with improving the quality, efficiency, and accountability of our support service delivery, with the simple objective of increasing our customer satisfaction. Michael will also be chiefly responsible for the management for our larger projects, as well as online training since he is a certified ACT Premier Trainer (APT).
Some of Michael’s technical areas of expertise are as follows:
- ACT! Hosting, including publishing and sync trouble shooting
- Custom Table development with Topline Designer
- Swiftpage E-Marketing – have managed all of his previous employer’s email marketing Act! tips for the last 5 years
- ACT! Training (certified ACT Premier Trainer)
- Act! reporting (native application, Topline Dashboard, SQL query, Crystal Reports)
- Salesforce.com conversion to Act!
- SQL Management Studio scripting (for DB repair, queries, reports, cleaning up databases, etc)
- HTML proficiency
- ACT! Sales (project scoping, quoting, pre-sales demos, implementation, and training)
In his personal life, Michael is married with a handsome 1.5 year old son. Michael is also a die-hard sports fan, who’s loyalty to the Cleveland Browns, Indians, and Cavaliers, as well as the Pittsburgh Steelers has been challenged from time to time, but he remains vigilant.
Please join me in welcoming Michael Kadlub to the #1 ACT! Reseller Team in the world, Keystroke Quality Computing Inc..