Act v18 Virtual Roadshow
See what’s new in Act v18 along with fun and fast-paced Act tips and tricks
Check out what’s new in Act v18 in a one hour session that takes the place of our Act Virtual Roadshow. With so many customers across North America, we decided to provide a virtual event that anyone can attend.
Here’s What’s Happening:
- Get an overview of the new v18 including an all-new Act for Web, Web API, and a heap of fixes
- A power-packed “15 Act Tips in 15 Minutes” presentation
- A quick demo of Handheld Contact, the #1 offline mobile solution for Act on your mobile device
ACT v18 includes the following:
- Compatibility updates for Windows 10, Office 2016, Internet Explorer 11, and Google Chrome
- A faster ACT for Web experience with enhanced offline caching
- A refresh of the user interface, along with improvements in calendar functionality which will make it more tolerant to browser updates
- And enhanced licensing feature that allows users to simply fuel their license key with new seats as needed
- The introduction of a new ACT for Web API which will pave the way for greater add-on support for that platform
- Get new service packs and feature releases at the click of a mouse
- Further enhancements to ACT E-marketing
All registered participants in this Virtual Roadshow will receive a promo code to redeem for a 50% discount off one year’s subscription of Handheld Contact – the #1 mobile solution for ACT.
Online or off, ACT and Handheld Contact provides you access to your critical ACT data anywhere, anytime. Think of HHC as your “mobile offline version of Act!”, that puts all your contacts, activities, Histories, & Notes at your finger tips, enabling you to update your records, and email or call right from within HHC.
What’s better is all emails and calls made within HHC get recorded in your ACT History, so nothing gets missed or forgotten in your travels. It’s like taking your office with you.